I love animals! I believe they are precious gifts from God, and they deserve to be treated better than how some people treat them. Animals are a blessing, and without them our world would never be the same. Here are my top 20 favorite animals.
I am one of those people who loves food. I try not to eat too much, especially of the unhealthy foods, in effort to stay healthy. However, when I was little, I used to conduct “food experiments” every day for lunch, trying to find out some new and tasty recipes, like bologna and chocolate syrup sandwiches with some sprinkles on top, or cinnamon scrambled eggs. None of the foods I ever experimented with were tested by any of my family members (wise choice!), and I usually didn’t end up liking the new recipe myself. Food can be my enemy, and recently I have been eating healthier and cutting out most processed foods, and even milk. But, no matter how much food I give up eating, here are my Top Twenty foods I can never resist!
20. Biscuits and gravy
19. Pancakes (especially chocolate chip pancakes!)
18. Fried chicken
17. The buns you get for free at the Texas Roadhouse
16. Stuffed peppers
11. Beef and Broccoli (at a Chinese restaurant)
10. Tater Tots/ French Fries
6. Roasted chicken or turkey
3. Deer Chops
2. Elk Chops
1. Ice cream!! (especially freshly made)
I love doing things, especially on a warm summer day. I don’t like being at home for extended lengths of time, wasting my day away watching TV or playing video games. I’m not saying I don’t do this sometimes, like on a cold day during bad weather, but when I have free time during a beautiful day, here are my ideal things to do.
20. Go for a walk up in the nearby cedars 19. Search the fields for old treasure 18. Give the dogs a bath, then watch how wild they are afterwards 17. Ride the 4-wheeler 16. Jump on the trampoline… well, until we broke it! 15. Try to get the highest pogo record in my family 14. Go to an amusement/theme park 13. Ride bikes into town, visiting stores and stopping for ice cream 12. Go to the park 11. Play badminton 10. Go Swimming 9. Spend the day in the mountains 8. Train my horse 7. Train my dogs 6. Wade in the streams and slower-moving rivers 5. Go fishing 4. Go hiking 3. Go for long trail rides 2. Go Hunting 1. Do anything fun with my family, especially camping
Music has always played its part in my life. I have always loved listening to music, even when I was little. My mom used to put on the radio for my three siblings and me, and all four of us would do these crazy dances to the music. More than half of the time, we would have absolutely no rhythm, dancing way too fast for the song that would be playing. We didn’t care, we just loved the music, and it made us want to dance. I still listen to music all the time; in the car, while I clean, while I cook, before I go to sleep, and even when I am out working with my horse, music is almost always there. Here are my current top twenty songs, even though they change very often.
Top 20 Songs:
20. Bohemian Rhapsody~ Queen 19. Russia Privjet~ Basshunter 18. I Can Walk on Water~ Basshunter 17. Jukebox Hero~ Foreigner 16. Starting Something~ Michael Jackson 15. Earth Song~ Michael Jackson 14. They Don’t Care About Us~ Michael Jackson 13. It Will Rain~ Bruno Mars 12. I’m With You~ Avril Lavigne 11. Smooth Criminal~ Michael Jackson 10. Crazy Girl~ Eli Young Band 9. Love Like Crazy~ Lee Brice 8. Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)~ Gary Allan 7. Too Close~ Alex Clare 6. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye~Luke Bryan (And a few others by him, Jason Aldean, and/or Eric Church) 5. Zombie~ The Cranberries 4. 1983~ Neon Trees 3. Animal~ Neon Trees 2. Pumped Up Kicks~ MacKenzie Bourg …….. And my all time favorite song (for now anyway!)……… 1. Everybody Talks~ Neon Trees