If you are interested in dogs, please check out my new blog One For The Dogs. I will be posting a bunch of useful information regarding all things dog! Enjoy!
I love doing things, especially on a warm summer day. I don’t like being at home for extended lengths of time, wasting my day away watching TV or playing video games. I’m not saying I don’t do this sometimes, like on a cold day during bad weather, but when I have free time during a beautiful day, here are my ideal things to do.
20. Go for a walk up in the nearby cedars
19. Search the fields for old treasure
18. Give the dogs a bath, then watch how wild they are afterwards
17. Ride the 4-wheeler
16. Jump on the trampoline… well, until we broke it!
15. Try to get the highest pogo record in my family
14. Go to an amusement/theme park
13. Ride bikes into town, visiting stores and stopping for ice cream
12. Go to the park
11. Play badminton
10. Go Swimming
9. Spend the day in the mountains
8. Train my horse
7. Train my dogs
6. Wade in the streams and slower-moving rivers
5. Go fishing
4. Go hiking
3. Go for long trail rides
2. Go Hunting
1. Do anything fun with my family, especially camping
Everybody seems to have at least one or two things they would like to do before they die. It could be anything, really; from little things such as trying a new food you have always wanted to taste, to something as big as leaving Earth’s atmosphere. Many people even create their own “Bucket Lists” with sometimes dozens of things they want to do before they “kick the bucket.” Bucket lists are an interesting and fun things to make, and they are helpful in keeping track of the many things you say you’re going to do. I believe it would be very neat if everyone took the time to create their own bucket list. Here are some of the things I have added to my very own bucket list, and I hope I am able to check them off before I go!
- Visit Switzerland
- Own an animal rescue/shelter
- Rescue animals
- Attend a concert of one of my favorite singers/bands
- Take a beautiful picture of lightning
- Own an ice cream parlor
- Have a paintball fight
- Go ice skating
- Visit M&M World in Las Vegas, Orlando, and London
- Learn to surf
- Visit all 5o states
- Visit all of the National Parks
- See the Northern Lights
- Go indoor skydiving
- Go skydiving
- Get a tattoo
- Ride a Zipline
This isn’t all that I have on my bucket list, but these are some of the things I hope to do most.