Laughter is considered to be a “good medicine”, and there are even claims that laughter makes you live longer. Here are some funny pictures of Jasper, a very crazy pit bull.
Also, here is an interesting article about laughter from Counseling College’s blog:
Some facts on laughter
5. Laughter is not actually about humor. It has more to do with social bonding. It is estimated that only 20% of laughter is due to hearing something funny.
6. We typically laugh at the end of a sentence rather than part way through.
7. Humans are not the only animals to laugh. There are even videos of rats laughing in response to being tickled.
8. In groups, the person who is speaking typically laughs twice as often those who are listening.
9. Women laugh twice as often as men.
10. Laughter is related to social status. The higher your position in a group, the less often you laugh.