For the next 30 days, I will be posting a picture and description of that picture for each daily challenge.
Day 1: Favorite Food I am Thankful For
My favorite food that I am thankful for is ice cream. I absolutely love ice cream, and there are very few flavors I do not like. I love ice cream so much, I even eat it in the winter, and I can’t believe some Dairy Queens would close for the winter! I am thankful for ice cream, and Ice cream cake!!
The delicious Mint Oreo Blizzard ice cream cake (yes, from DQ) I had for my birthday last summer.
1. Having or showing arrogance
2. disdainfully proud; snobbish; scornfully arrogant;
3. Archaic; noble or exalted
The word ”haughty” is derived from the Old French word ”haut”, which literally means lofty.
Nobody wants their house to catch on fire and burn down. This would be devastating, and I hope it never happens to my (or anybody I know) house. If it did and I could only get three possessions out of the house before it was too late, these are the three items I would bring (after making sure my dogs were out of the house! They would be out before I got myself out.)
1. The bin of old pictures in the attic. This might sound crazy to some people, but I would rather have these memories than save a tv or something unimportant. These memories are irreplaceable!
2. My wallet. Although it doesn’t contain much cash, it does contain a bunch of helpful stuff in an emergency situation. I would try to get it out, but it wouldn’t be my top priority.
3. My collection of old journals. These will be fun to read when I’m old… I’ll be able to remember all the fun things I wrote about.
known or understood by very few; mysterious; secret; obscure; esoteric:
She knew very little about the arcane biology lesson.
My idea of a perfect job would be a job that required working with animals. A job such as an animal trainer, a Veterinary/Veterinary Technician, Animal Control Officer, and even owning and running a no-kill shelter would fall under the category of my dream job. I love working with animals, dogs and horses in particular, and I hope to have a career where I can help them in as many ways as I can.
I am planning on going to college to earn a degree in one or several of the careers listed above. My dream job is becoming a Veterinary and owning my own clinic and dog rescue with an ice cream parlor on the side. I hope I am able to fulfill my dream of becoming a Vet, but I am also debating with myself about becoming an animal control officer.